printing .pdf

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Thu Nov 1 13:54:48 UTC 2007

On Wed, Oct 31, 2007 at 05:20:50PM -0400, Chris Aitken wrote:
> So that cups will print from the lpr command? You understand I'm able to
> print from xpdf now, right?

Well some programs don't ask what to use to print, they just use what
they were hard coded to use.

> [root at p733 chris]# rpm -qf `which lpr`
> cups-1.2.12-4.fc7

Hmm, in that case it makes no sense that lpr doesn't work.  I gave up on
redhat because of stupid bugs in their packages.  I am really starting
to get the impression fedora hasn't improved on things.

--
Len Sorensen