[Fwd: ascii CanuckTux]

George Nicol gnicol-PeCUgM4zDv73fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Thu May 31 21:53:12 UTC 2007

Evan Leibovitch wrote:

> It works fine for me on Thunderbird.
> (though I note that one of the lines, around the beak
> and starting with h#A2rr" was underlined, and offered
> as a "mailto:" link...

Same here exactly. I'm using Thunderbird on Ubuntu LTS.

The first time I sent it (within the body of the message)
as a reply to DJ Patrick (humour intended, emoticon omitted),
there was a bunch of whitespace that appeared (to me) to be
lost. Select, copy, and paste into gEdit, then using spaces
inserted at the belly whitespace to pad the line(s) until
right justified... restored the ascii art image.

Oddly only some lines (containing tabs?) were shortened.

So did anyone go to http://photo2text.com with a picture?