GTALug and Trade Shows.

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Wed May 30 17:52:56 UTC 2007

--- Lennart Sorensen <lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org>
wrote:

> On Wed, May 30, 2007 at 01:03:50PM -0400, Colin
> McGregor wrote:

[snip of ideal booth description]

> So professional, cheap, and easy to carry around.
> Is this one of those
> 'pick any two of these three' cases?  That is, is
> this like 'fast,
> cheap, good, pick any two you want'?

Well, at some past trade shows we have had a booth
that more-or-less met the noted characteristics,
thanks to the loan of a profesionally designed/built
booth. That wasn't an option this time out.

So, while I think we can come up with "professional,
cheap, and easy to carry around" it is something we
will have to think carefully through...

Colin.