Where to buy Nokia 770 or N800 Internet Tablet PC in Toronto

Evan Leibovitch evan-ieNeDk6JonTYtjvyW6yDsg at public.gmane.org
Tue May 29 03:20:23 UTC 2007

CLIFFORD ILKAY wrote:
> Anyone know where to buy one of these or any other comparable devices in Toronto?

Last I checked with Nokia Canada a few weeks ago, the N800 is not (yet
officially) available here, and you'll need to go to US sources (which
include being able to buy it directly from the website of Nokia US at
http://www.nokiausa.com/N800).

Don't know about stores that carry the 770, but it is available on the
Internet for $289CDN - http://www.expansys.ca/p.aspx?i=141019

- Evan