(Semi-OT)PostgreSQL Consulting

phil phillip-l+pbsqP8NtUm29vl6s1fFg at public.gmane.org
Fri May 25 11:17:54 UTC 2007

I'm working for a company that will be looking to move new server
software into a production environment later this year.  As part of
that, we may want to obtain services from someone who has experience
with PostgreSQL in a high-availability installation (replication,
failover) and possibly also with tuning, monitoring and other
operational considerations.

I've looked at the commercial support section of the PostgreSQL web
site, but the Ontario contacts listed there seem mostly about
programming and we've got that part covered.

Suggestions are welcome and may be sent directly to me if they're
considered inappropriate for the list.