Where to buy new PC in the GTA?

Frank erebus-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Thu May 24 19:06:58 UTC 2007

Hi All!

After many years surviving on used PCs and build-my-own PCs my wife has
agreed that I can buy a new (but not bank-breaking) desktop PC. Saw a
couple in the stores last night (Acer and Lenovo) that were Athlon 64
bit dual processor with 1 Gig of RAM for like $650. I was really hoping
to find this with 2 gig but still in the same price point (or cheaper if
possible). Where should I be looking in the GTA?

Thanks in advance.

Frank in Mississauga