IT360 Show.

Kevin Cozens kevin-4dS5u2o1hCn3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Thu May 24 01:36:46 UTC 2007

Colin McGregor wrote:
> This combined with the fact that it used to be the
> only way you could find out about new stuff was via
> trade shows, something that the web has changed....

The web makes it easy to get information on new items. You still need to know
they exist, happen to stumble over an announcement about them while web
surfing (ie. by running across an announcement or review), find them during a
web search, or by word of mouth or mailing list.

Interesting to hear why some companies didn't attend the IT360 show. It would
be interesting to know if a "lack of focus" for a show has anything to do with
why we don't seem to have Comdex up here anymore.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.