OT: Washer and Dryer for free, anyone want?

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Tue May 22 22:37:09 UTC 2007

Hi all,

   Nope, they don't run on Linux, thusly this is grossly off topic. In
turn, please reply to me directly (mkelly-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org).

   I've got a normal-sized washer and dryer. I had picked them up for my
b/f's mom, but she can't fit them in (she needs an apartment-sized
unit). So I was wondering if anyone here might be able to use them?

   If so, and if you can pick them up (in Oakville), bonus! If not, I
can bring them to pretty much anywhere in the GTA.

Thanks all and sorry for the OT post!

Madi