Website design

Chris F.A. Johnson cfaj-uVmiyxGBW52XDw4h08c5KA at public.gmane.org
Fri May 18 18:45:36 UTC 2007

On Fri, 18 May 2007, John McGregor wrote:

> Hi Folk,
>       I'm hoping that there are people here that can recommend a
> website designer for a fairly simple site -- 3 or 4 pages, no flash or
> other animations. I'm also looking for a hosting company as well. I'm
> not adverse to an all in one solution for the above, but I'd like the
> option of not being tied to one source.

     I'll throw my name into the ring for web design. You can see my
     work at <http://cfaj.freeshell.org> (which is a really collection
     of several sites of varying vintages under one name) and
     <http://woodbine-gerrard.com>.

--
    Chris F.A. Johnson                      <http://cfaj.freeshell.org>
    ========= Do not reply to the From: address; use Reply-To: ========