Website design

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri May 18 18:08:52 UTC 2007

On 5/18/07, John McGregor <mr.mcgregor-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Hi Folk,
>        I'm hoping that there are people here that can recommend a
> website designer for a fairly simple site -- 3 or 4 pages, no flash or
> other animations. I'm also looking for a hosting company as well. I'm
> not adverse to an all in one solution for the above, but I'd like the
> option of not being tied to one source.

Lol - I just registered psema4.com with HostGator using a "Hatchling"
account because I couldn't justify buying a reseller's account.
Heheh.

In the last few months I've left my previous employer (amicably) where
I was the corporate webmaster.  Now I'm planning to focus on FOSS
development, website design, and IS&T infrastructure
planning/consulting.  Please feel free to contact me off-list.

Take care,
- Scott

--
Scott Elcomb
http://atomos.sourceforge.net/

  - Benjamin Franklin

'"A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting
on its shoes."

  - Mark Twain