alternatives to terago wireless in toronto ???

Dave Cramer davec-zxk95TxsVYDyHADnj0MGvQC/G2K4zDHf at public.gmane.org
Wed May 16 14:45:37 UTC 2007

On 16-May-07, at 10:24 AM, Lennart Sorensen wrote:

> On Wed, May 16, 2007 at 09:52:40AM -0400, Dave Cramer wrote:
>> Ok, I removed all the "extra" languages from my Mac and now that I've
>> restarted the programs it's all good
>
> I see your Mac has been told to not be clever anymore. :)

Well, I broke my Mac, and now it's fixed
>> Can we get back to my question ?
>
> I guess a question is: What do you use your ISP for and what do you
> expect from them?  After all suggesting rogers cable might not be
> useful
> if you are looking for a hosting service or such. :)

I need 24x7 connectivity with decent throughput (>3M) . This is for a
business and we are running VOIP over it.

If rogers or bell were available in this particular area I'd already
be using them. Wireless has come a long way but it is still wireless

To be fair my Terago rep saw this thread and has called me. So I'll
be fair and report the results when I get them.

Dave