Re: : alternatives to terago wireless in toronto ?

Vince Fry vince-J8gUg58EjS5Wk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Wed May 16 00:15:19 UTC 2007

On 15-May-07, at 6:13 PM, Dave Cramer wrote:

> We recently started using Terago, and I have to tell you it
> sucks.
>
> Not only the connection, but I can't get a response from their
> tech support either.
>
> Are there alternatives to Terago in the Vaughn area ?
>
> Dave --

Dave,

I've been using Terago for years, and have yet to have a problem.

I would suggest you take it up with your account rep; they have a
99.999% guarantee on uptime, and if they aren't meeting that, you
have a great case for getting at least some of your money back.

Vince Fry
vince-J8gUg58EjS5Wk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org

Check out my eStore!! (not kid or work friendly: you have been warned!)
http://nookieto.adultestores.com/

Claiming that your operating system is the best in the world because
more people use it is like saying McDonalds makes the best food in
the world.