[OT] IP Problems in Windoze - hidden SSID problem?

Paul King sciguy-Ja3L+HSX0kI at public.gmane.org
Tue May 15 10:16:31 UTC 2007

Thank you very much for all your trouble. I left my SSID name as "default"
(factory setting), and I think someone else did the same in a nearby wireless
network. Thing is, my router broadcasts the SSID by default, but it is likely
that both routers did.

I will try to read all of the articles when I get the chance.

Paul King