Linux -> Mac?

tleslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Sun May 6 23:48:14 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-05-06 at 14:03 -0400, Michael MacLeod wrote:
> On 5/6/07, JoeHill <joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>
>         No doubt there is a difference, I would never dispute that. I
>         wish I had the
>         bucks for a Mac,

on that note:
Mac igloo G4  for sale (igloo is "the" mac, if you want retro),
I got it upwards of two years ago, got a new drive via cpu-used,
bought it for 1200$ and then bought legal copy of 10.4 ,
so have about 1320$ into it. (legal copy should allow you to use it for
a upgrade offer to 10.5)
make an offer!. no dead pixels. Ran 100% perfect while i had it on
(which was 6-8months) then I got
a Quad cpu AMD (2.6*4) box running compiz (and 8GB ram), now there is no
looking back, and the igloo is enjoying retirement.

-tl