500GB external HD - $69

George Nicol gnicol-PeCUgM4zDv73fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Fri May 4 17:46:44 UTC 2007

Dell's Policies + Processes:

Misprints and Errors on our Site

We endeavor to provide current and accurate information on our website.
Nevertheless, errors and misprints may occur. Accordingly, we

reserve the right to reject, correct, cancel or terminate any order

for goods or services for which the price was incorrectly displayed or
where we otherwise displayed erroneous or inaccurate information.

Dell reserves this right at any stage of the online ordering processing,
including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order
has been confirmed and your credit card charged.

If your order is cancelled and your credit card has already been
charged, we will issue a credit to your credit card account in the
amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this
amount is credited to your account.

To provide you with a credit, where applicable, is our only obligation
to you. Dell is not obligated to sell products or services based on
errors or misprints on our website.

The attachment is a much-cropped .png of the ad Evan linked. 45.5 kb