:Streaming video

John McGregor mr.mcgregor-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri May 4 16:19:47 UTC 2007

Recently, I was in the same situation. Not only did I have to switch to
Windows, but I also found that I was restricted to IE7, in order to
access the site to get the info I needed. I shouldn't have been
surprised since Bell Globe Media ( which as we all know has sold its
soul to Microsoft) now owns / operates the Discovery Channel.
Part of the solution for you would be to configure Firefox to portray
itself as IE, however, you will still have to find a way to run the
latest versions of Windows Media Player files since the site offers no
other content options.

John