500GB external HD - $69

Allen Taylor tlug-G8usDCtqe957Ar2qsurDTA at public.gmane.org
Fri May 4 15:38:58 UTC 2007

On Fri, May 04, 2007 at 11:20:49AM -0400, Evan Leibovitch wrote:
> Raymond J. Payne wrote:
> > I'm just curious; Did you buy other hardware and add this on?  Going
> > directly to the link it comes up as $239 with no options for discounts
> > or coupons to be added in before checking out.
> >
> My daughter bought one (on my behalf) and her boyfriend bought two at
> about 8:30 this morning. Nothing else.
> I notice that the page is now changed and the offer is gone.
>
> They told me that they noticed the deal mentioned at redflagdeals.com,
> though it's not there anymore either.

I looked at the site, agreed that the price seems "pretty good" and told
my wife I would order it when we got back home this afternoon from some
travels we have to do. Being the good wife she is, she told me to stop
procrastinating - if I want it, order it NOW - so I did (around 9:30am).
Waiting for Dell to confirm the order.

$69 + tax (no shipping charges) - good deal - Thanks Evan.

Allen