Oh say can you SEO?

David J Patrick davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Fri May 4 01:56:25 UTC 2007

On 03/05/07, George Nicol <gnicol-PeCUgM4zDv73fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> David J Patrick wrote:
>
> > if you go to our site and search for "SEO" you'll find
> > a link to the presenter and his company; SEO Company,
>

> Thanks very much, David.
>
> By the way, are you getting shy?

oh that's right, me = wallflower ;-)

> Shame they didn't get the name of your establishment or maybe even the
> picture caption right. A "C" for being consistent, eh. They got it wrong
> repeatedly. You, Linuxcaffe, and Linux were well represented, though.

 happily, if one were to google " linux cafe", the first item (of over 23
million) is linuxcaffe.ca

So thanks again. Now everybody run to the recycle bin. I have a couple
> of copies suitable for framing, if you want 'em. Have one enlarged,
> laminated at huge expense, and use it for a place-mat outside.

 oh goodie ! our copy got put out in Wednesdays bin.
so, yeah, bring a copy next time you're in and we'll immortalize it somehow.

djp

djp-tnsZcVQxgqO2dHQpreyxbg at public.gmane.org
www.linuxcaffe.ca
geek chic and caffe cachet