Dirty Hydro?

tleslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Wed May 2 04:14:23 UTC 2007

see if you can do the test at your neighbour.

if its ok there, then sound to me like you either have
something in your house that pulls up the ground in cycles,
as per your statement,
or you have a bum transform.

i could imagine a dehumidifer, or something with a motor,
that is pulsating on a motor restriction at 5t/s
pulling up your ground (old houses can have crappy or cheated grounds).

you could have a shit multimeter as well but i doubt that.

but i do my own house wiring, and have multimetered
many a home, i have never seen a cycle like your taking unless
there is some bad ass appliance near by.

but even with that cycle, most stuff in your home should work fine.
I'd be more concerned with why its doing for other reasons
and be proactive against something that could be bad.

-tl