Linux and gaming - sapling program

Sy Ali sy1234-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue May 1 22:40:02 UTC 2007

I'm going to point out something but I won't say what.  Here is a URL
to my profile.  The smart ones will understand what I mean even
without visiting it.
http://www.fallingleafsystems.com/forum/index.php?showuser=19

*pauses*

user 19?

http://www.fallingleafsystems.com/forum/index.php?showuser=4
If an admin is user 4, this means that I have even fewer peers.

Here's a thread I posted
http://www.fallingleafsystems.com/forum/index.php?act=findpost&pid=334

Not answered since Apr 24.  Yet I see answers by an admin to other posts.

.. strange.

Well..
I'm not going to do the work to get their demo working.  I'm recording
this one as a donation, and I'll care about it when I get an email
from them with an announcement.