expect scripting issue

Sheldon Mustard smustard-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue May 1 20:35:54 UTC 2007

Hey list,

Sorry for the list spam, this probably doesn't belong here but I thought
some on the list
could be of help.

I am doing some nasty ugly expect scripts to dump some configs of various
network and
storage gear.  On my hp procurve switches the sshd is setup to do a clear
screen and show
a big copyright message.  Anyone have any idea how to handle that in expect,
the typical
expect and send combo still prompt me (at the copyright notice) when I run
the script.

Or maybe someone out there knows how to config sshd on the hp switches to
not show the
copyright message (I don't see any config on these switches for stuff
related to sshd).

Thanks for any help,

SJM

--
Sheldon Mustard
smustard-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
"There will be no order, only chaos." - Pi (1998)