OT: Dell to offer linux pre-installed on desktops

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Fri Mar 30 16:10:09 UTC 2007

On Thu, Mar 29, 2007 at 06:23:10PM -0400, Sy Ali wrote:
> This reminds me of what Walmart's various manufacturers all end up
> doing to cut costs.

True.  Fortunately I don't shop at walmart.  I am not that patient.
There is either something wrong with the people they employ or with
their cash register system, since it should not take 15 minutes for a
cash lane to handle 4 customers, and it almost always does at walmart.
So I don't care how much cheaper they are, my time is worth something
too.

--
Len Sorensen