tips needed; dealing with mental block while coding

Dave Bour dcbour-Uj1Tbf34OBsy5HIR1wJiBuOEVfOsBSGQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Mar 26 23:07:06 UTC 2007

Hope no clients are here
Happens on any project spanning more than 2 weeks or less if I'm burning out
Solution. Good holiday or more projects.  I try to juggle at least 3 projects, of which 2 must be totally different language, purpose, user groups etc. If I don't have paid work doing it, I take on a pet project, my own or a charity.
Fact of life I learned to deal with over 20 years ago. I get bored easy. Can't help it. Variety is the spice of life they say

Dave Bour
Desktop Solution Center
905.381.0077
dcbour at desktopsolutioncenter.ca

For those who just want it to work...
Giving you complete IT peace of mind.

(Sent via Blackberry - hence message may be shorter than my usual verbose responses)
PIN 4cc364db (as of March 24, 2007)