Entry Level Opportunity

Vince Fry vince-J8gUg58EjS5Wk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Wed Mar 21 18:14:25 UTC 2007

The company I work for has a big project that will be taking up much
of our (IT Dept's) time for the next couple of months. We're looking
to bring someone in on a contract basis for 1st level support. This
would involve being the phone buffer for the department, and
supporting a mixture of Windows and Linux desktops and servers. We're
looking to get someone started ASAP.

If anyone is interested, please email me off list at:
vfry-PYJcXEn6ByIWbn5ELLBuDkEOCMrvLtNR at public.gmane.org and include your C.V. and rate expectations.

Vince Fry
vince-J8gUg58EjS5Wk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org

Claiming that your operating system is the best in the world because
more people use it is like saying McDonalds makes the best food in
the world.