editing AVI

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Tue Mar 20 16:31:38 UTC 2007

On Mon, Mar 19, 2007 at 08:54:39PM -0400, Zbigniew Koziol wrote:
> I got the original in Russian. Video quality wasn't great but it wasn't bad
> either. I do not remember the original title.
>
> Strangely, i did find a copy which is with Polish translation. I am
> downloading it right now. The translation sounds me a bit silly, though may
> be its formally correct.
>
> The title I am downloading is "9 Kompania cd2 - The 9th Company (2005)" - this
> is the second half only of the movie. It is of better video quality, but
> still in Russian and with Polish translation.

http://home.of.donsystem.hu/index.php?fnev=The.9th.Company.2005.DVDRip.XviD-PROMiSE.zip&action=letolt&datum=1131967374&status=send

This contains the .srt subtitle files in english for the first and
second (CD1/CD2 of a DVD rip apparently) of the movie.

I know mplayer can use .srt files.  There are also .mp4 subtitle files
available along with the movie as bittorrent downloads from mininova.org
and such.

--
Len Sorensen