Thought I would show you my Slack DVD

Paul King sciguy-Ja3L+HSX0kI at public.gmane.org
Sun Mar 11 02:52:54 UTC 2007

I thought it was a half-decent LightScribe design using graphics from the
Slackware Website, a kind of miniature shrine to the "subgenius" churchgoers
(is there such a thing?). If you wish to see it, surf to
http://linux.alimentarus.net and scroll down a bit.

linux.alimentarus.net is a mini-linux site I have set up using pages from my
Food Science website (alimentarus.net). I thought it would be better to create
a "linux" subdomain, and separate the content. Like my food science website, it
tends to evolve; and likely over time more stuff will be added.

Paul King