bbkeys and the space bar

Walter Dnes waltdnes-SLHPyeZ9y/tg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org
Fri Mar 9 12:04:59 UTC 2007

On Wed, Mar 07, 2007 at 07:47:20PM -0500, Sy Ali wrote
> I miss stupid windows 3.1 hotkeys, like alt-space x for maximizing.  I
> could pull it off with kde because I could bind alt-space to the
> current window's menu (the top-left icon on most setups)
>
> But with blackbox and bbkeys I cannot seem to find a way to use the
> space key with hotkeys.
>
> I googled and googled and perhaps I wasn't choosing the right terms
> but I came up dry.
>

> Do we have any bbkeys users here?  =)

  Me, me, me.  bbkeys only has a "toggleMaximizeFull" function.  The
entry in .bbkeysrc is as follows...

[toggleMaximizeFull]  (Mod1-space)

  Note that "space" *MUST* be in lower-case.

--
Walter Dnes <waltdnes-SLHPyeZ9y/tg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org> In linux /sbin/init is Job #1