bbkeys and the space bar

Thu Mar 8 04:46:22 UTC 2007

On Wed, Mar 07, 2007 at 07:47:20PM -0500, Sy Ali wrote:
>But with blackbox and bbkeys I cannot seem to find a way to use the
>space key with hotkeys.
>
>I googled and googled and perhaps I wasn't choosing the right terms
>but I came up dry.

I switched from blackbox a few years ago because there was no longer
activity on the project and I couldn't quite tweak it the way I liked.
I ended up with Openbox, and I've been very happy.  It is a bit faster
than blackbox, and the keybindings are built in and totally
customizable.  It is very nearly featureless, but that's what I like
about it.
--

yours,

William