Font size

Ian Petersen ispeters-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Mar 7 14:59:52 UTC 2007

On 3/7/07, John Wildberger <wildberger-iRg7kjdsKiH3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> In HTML  documents the 'tt' tag picks up the teletype font. This font is
> relatively small in relation to the normal text. Any linux distro has
> hundreds of font related files. Does anybody know which one is responsible
> for the teletype font ?.
>  My wishful thinking is to replace this font with a better (larger) one.

If you use a Mozilla browser, you can set the tt font in the
Preferences dialogue.  In Firefox 2, it's under Edit -> Preferences,
then in the Content tab there's a section named "Fonts & Colors".
Click Advanced and change the Monospace font to something that suits
you.

Ian

--
Tired of pop-ups, security holes, and spyware?
Try Firefox: http://www.getfirefox.com