Linux tech support job

R.R. rrod-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Mar 5 18:00:22 UTC 2007

I'm not referring to the exec's. It's the middle managers I was referring
to...Apologies if my post wasn't as clear as it should have been.

I love hearing about these hoity-toity companies/execs who think that
outsourcing IT staff is the "way to go" - Cut jobs, save money and make the
share holders happy - and then end up realizing that their "plan" didn't go
so well after all (i.e. Microsoft, Apple)

- Rick