veni, vidi, vista, aargh

Paul King sciguy-Ja3L+HSX0kI at public.gmane.org
Sun Mar 4 20:33:21 UTC 2007

(quote from the article):

    Then I discovered that Vista would not allow Firefox to be my default
    browser no matter how hard I insisted. I even turned off Internet Explorer
    through the Default Programs control. Still, any link I clicked in an
    e-mail message would open in IE, while Firefox confidently told me it was
    set as my default browser.

I belive M$ would describe that as a "feature". :-)

PJK