Recommendations for a USB 2.0 Expansion Card

tleslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Fri Mar 2 05:06:33 UTC 2007

i have bought 3-4 to eval, i havnt tried them yet BUT

the trend net  5 port  usb 2.0 host pci adaptor  from tiger direct does
say supports linux right on front,
so that would be my first choice,
i will be trying all the ones i bought shortly, i will post my findings.

partnumber is  t156 2196  i think, thats whats below the  upc

now on the front of box it says linux compat. on back it just says
Windows and Mac, but thats probably a case they didnt update their
packaging.

-tl