Anybody know somewhere I can get backup script

Kihara Muriithi william.muriithi-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Mar 1 13:58:25 UTC 2007

Hi all,
 I am seeking for a pointer to a well done script - preferably perl, but any
language would do -  that I can customize for backing up routers and
switches configuration to a tftp. I am not very good with scripting and that
is why writing one from scratch is not my first option. The script will be
running on RHEL3.
 I have googled around, and will keep at it, but I haven't found anything
close so far. CPAN  didn't seem to host  such a script as its too simplistic
for them I assume. Do anyone know of script that can  come close to these
specs

Thanks
William