FSF (Stallman?) at UofT Mississauga next week?

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Jun 27 23:32:48 UTC 2007

Anyone know anything about this?

"Copyright vs. Community

This speech will be hosted by the Department of Mathematical and
Computational Sciences [...], University of Toronto at Mississauga"

http://www.fsf.org/events/20070705

I checked the "for more information" site (UofT Mississauga) but don't
see anything mentioned for the event.

--
Scott Elcomb  [ http://www.psema4.com/ ]

"Our Founders' faith in the viability of representative democracy
rested on their trust in the wisdom of a well-informed citizenry,
their ingenious design for checks and balances, and their belief that
the rule of reason is the natural sovereign of a free people." - Al
Gore (The Assault on Reason, 2008)

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."  - Benjamin Franklin

'"A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting
on its shoes."  - Mark Twain