linux distro runs W98 games?

Chris Aitken chris-n/jUll39koHNgV/OU4+dkA at public.gmane.org
Fri Jun 29 21:29:36 UTC 2007

Sorry for the top post. I thought I'd include the whole email as this
thread is so old. My FC Hardware Browser reports my card as 82815 CGC
[Chipset Graphics Controller] Manufacturer; Intel Corp. Driver: Intel
815. Is this card likelty to work well with cedega in light of the
information in this email? Or would it work better on my daughter's
machaine (Matrox Graphics, Inc. MGA G400 AGP. Manufacturer: Unknown.
Driver: Card: Matrox Millenium G400)?

Chris