Fedora 7 installation issue

Kihara Muriithi william.muriithi-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jun 28 06:37:09 UTC 2007

Hi Pals,

I have tried installing Fedora 7 from DVD and it hasn't been as
straight forward as I thought.  The ISO image burnt on DVD looks
alright, as  I can boot from the DVD, and the installer  does most of
the preparation work - like probing the hardware. At some point, it
ask me to choose installation from hard disk, CD, network etc, at
which point I choose CD drive. The installer then inject the DVD, and
ask that I insert the installation CD. This don't make sense, as I
have the installation DVD on the drive all along. What could I be
overlooking?

Regards
William