High Availibity project, need help - stuck

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Jun 25 22:18:45 UTC 2007

Hi all,

   Has anyone here played with the http://Linux-ha.org stuff?

   I've been trying for about two weeks to get a small 2-node cluster
working. I've gotten heartbeat2 working, a DRBD8 partition working, but
at the moment I can't get the two of them to work together (errors when
calling Filesystem saying it can't find fsck).

   I still need to get stonith working, and all this is taking me a lot
longer than I had hoped. Unfortunately, my biggest hurdle is the
completely abysmal documentation for this project. I've been taking
copious notes in anticipation of helping fix this if/when I get it
working myself.

   What I need is someone who can help get me over my current stumbling
blocks. If you can help me, I would be very much in your debt!

A very tired and frustrated Madi.

PS - If/when I do get this going, and if there is interest, I'd be happy
to give a TLUG talk on it with a walk-through build to help save other's
the hassles I'm facing. I haven't given a talk in a while and have been
wanting to present something anyway! :)