unable to mount a partition a second time

Sy Ali sy1234-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jun 28 23:28:56 UTC 2007

There seems to be some default mount setting which makes it impossible
for me to mount a partition a second time .. when that partition was
already auto-mounted because of a setting in fstab.

But checking fstab shows it as using default settings.

On first boot, I cannot simply mount that partition a second time.

But if I unmount it and then mount it once, and then twice.. it works!

Does anyone know what's going on here?