[OT] New Bell TOS

Tyler Aviss tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jun 28 03:23:25 UTC 2007

Interesting. I almost never get advertising calls on my cellphone, despite
giving it away regularly as my primary (and only) contact number. I've never
looked it up, but I assumed there were laws here similar to the US in
regards to making marketing calls to cells, and telling somebody "this is my
cellular number, it costs me minutes, please do not call me to advertise"
usually gets rid of them pretty quick regardless.