OT iPhone

Aaron Vegh aaronvegh-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jun 22 22:58:48 UTC 2007

Rogers is the only provider who CAN carry the iPhone. And at the time
of the iPhone's introduction, word from Rogers was "end of this
year"... now they're coming out with statements suggesting there's no
planned launch date. Rogers says that Apple is not talking to Canada
yet, as they're focused on the US launch.

No surprises there: Canada barely exists to Apple. You've been able to
buy movies from the iTunes Store for over a year now in the US; you
still can't here. And it took about a year for the iTunes Store to
even show up here. Blech!

At least, we'll have a good idea of whether the iPhone is "the
shizzle" by the time we have the chance to buy one.

Cheers,
Aaron.