MythTV changes.

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri Jun 22 14:34:56 UTC 2007

Small note (small because I can see writing about this
at greater length in a magazine article :-) ), Zap2it
labs is dropping TV listing support for MythTV users
in North America effective September 1st. So all of us
using MythTV will need to upgrade / change our boxes
between now and then. Before Zap2it labs the MythTV
people did "screen scraping" downloading web pages and
extracting the required data that way, and that MAY be
what the MythTV returns to after September 1st, stay
tuned.

Colin McGregor