Fwd: [Job] Google would like to converse with you

Ian Petersen ispeters-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jun 22 00:40:12 UTC 2007

On 6/21/07, Lennart Sorensen <lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Too bad they don't have a location in Canada. :)  It
> might be a fun place to work otherwise.

They recently (in the last couple of years) opened a location in
Waterloo, although it might have been a marketing office, or
something--I don't know if there's any development going on there.
Although, if they've already got the office, it seems silly to me not
to put a development staff in there considering the close proximity to
UW.  But then it's not my company.

Ian

--
Tired of pop-ups, security holes, and spyware?
Try Firefox: http://www.getfirefox.com