Nigerian school network development volunteers wanted

David J Patrick davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Thu Jun 21 12:15:02 UTC 2007

A neighboring school has an exchange program with a Nigerian school system.
(for more background, check out;
http://linuxcaffe.ca/project/indi/nigeria) and I just found out that a
representative will be flying out to Nigeria, from Ottawa, in just
over two weeks. I have several laptops dedicated to the mission, and
some infrastructure. The students of DAS have been collecting nickels
for a year, in order to purchase any other required stuff. I would
like to put together a couple of hard-core geek mash-up sessions, in
order to have bundled up a turn-key thin client serving, laptop based
network, in time for hand delivery. Is anyone interested in helping
out ?
djp

djp-tnsZcVQxgqO2dHQpreyxbg at public.gmane.org
OR