today: A Joint IHPST ECE Colloquium,University of Toronto - Sandford Fleming Building

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh-pmF8o41NoarQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Wed Jun 13 04:29:37 UTC 2007

I mentioned this in the meeting.  Peter suggested others on the list might
be interested.

This is a pair of talks about an early analogue computer built out of
Mechano.

IHPST is University of Toronto institute.  The acronym stands for
Institute for the History and Philosophy of Science and Technology.  I
have been to several interesting talks of theirs.

ECE is Electrical and Computer Engineering.