[OT] Game: Guess My Purpose...

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Jun 11 21:56:41 UTC 2007

This might seem a waste of time to some.  To those who're parents, you
might recognize this one.

All in all, I'm hoping others will come forward and do the same. The
more one community member understands another, the more effectively
the whole can work-together.

The Object:  A definition of "what purpose, if any, do I serve in this
community?"

The rules: After asking the question, say your piece - as you see it -
and then shhhh!  Don't respond to anything posted.  Just look and see
what others say - adjust your own community-interactivity to suit, for
maximum effect.

If I were someone other than myself (which I am not) I'd likely say that I'm:

- A shit-disturber.
- a person that want's others to think about things they usually wouldn't.
- A wanna-be FOSS advocate

... ?!?

--
Scott Elcomb

"Our Founders' faith in the viability of representative democracy
rested on their trust in the wisdom of a well-informed citizenry,
their ingenious design for checks and balances, and their belief that
the rule of reason is the natural sovereign of a free people." - Al
Gore (The Assault on Reason, 2008)

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."  - Benjamin Franklin

'"A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting
on its shoes."  - Mark Twain