Firefox bugs [was: Re:dont install latest flash plugin]

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh-pmF8o41NoarQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sun Jun 10 21:02:00 UTC 2007

| If you have a bug that causes Firefox to crash reproduceably, by all
| means report it.

Sorry if this wasn't clear.

Please report it to bugzilla.mozilla.org

Messages here are fine too.  But not instead of reporting it to
their bugzilla.

I often report Fedora bugs on the Redhat bugzilla AND on the Fedora
mailinglist.  Sometimes I report on the list first so that I might get
an early warning of bone-headedness.  Sometimes first on the bugzilla
so that I can include a pointer to that report in my list message.