Need some opinions/testers

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Jun 7 16:50:49 UTC 2007

Hi all,

   I've finished a new (free) website/program which I won't mention for
fear of advertising accusations! It is possibly controversial as it can
be abused if not carefully implemented. I've taken steps to prevent
that, as I think it could also be very beneficial in other cases.

   What I would like is to get some people, say up to ten, who would be
interested in helping me out with two things;

One:

- I need some help with fresh eyes to try to think of ways that the
program can be abused (from a non-coder user level). For this, I need
people who can think of ways a malicious user might abuse the program.

Two:

- I need help with people testing the website and it's functions on
various platforms and, if someone is interested and able, trying to
attack it at code-level.

   I really don't want to make the program generally known until this is
over, so please email me off list at mkelly-5ZoueyuiTZjowKkBSvOlow at public.gmane.org

   No, it's not some "killer app" or "xyz killer" type application. I
just want to keep it quiet until any possible bugs/flaws can be flushed
out. It's really quite humble and basic, so it probably won't be
overwhelmingly exciting. :)

   Thanks all, and sorry if this is considered too off topic! (it is a
Linux/Apache/Perl/PostgreSQL app).

Madi