Short term linux contract (ubuntu/boot-dvd)

tleslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Tue Jul 31 20:15:05 UTC 2007

building a ubuntu based boot DVD

email me at both

this address(tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org), and ted.leslie-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org

(better chance i don't lose your email to a spam filter).

probably need 2-6 weeks full time starting today,
to complete this project.

You can include salary expectation with your email if you like,
I will certainly be asking for that if I contact you.

Please also indicate why it is you believe that you can do this job
(i.e. experiences, education)

experimentation with USB booting would also be of value.

We are interested in just getting a quality  job done quick,
and willing to pay appropriately for the task, i.e. we can make
your wallet very heavy, very quickly.
We could even entertain more then one person for this job,
if it could divide up efficiently.

We are looking in particular for the product to have good
hardware detection basics for a successfully boot and access to
Internet, meaning booting on various pata/sata chip sets,
set up of video card with specific resolution, and set up
of network (ethernet card).

Also needed,
set up of  openswan with NAT-T  or  kernel based Netkey
based vpn with NAT-T  within the boot environment.

Set up of a gnome desktop with custom layout.

-tl