recommendation for home broad band access

Ian Petersen ispeters-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Jul 23 03:48:49 UTC 2007

Assuming there's already a wire running to the rental that could be a
phone line, you might want to consider so-called "dry DSL".  Ontario
DSL offers the service in most of Ontario.  (I think Ontario DSL is
also called TekSavvy, or something.)  Ontario DSL's internet service
is good (I'm using it and it seems many others on the list also
promote it)--they don't block any ports, a static IP is available for
a few dollars per month, the speed is consistently high, and the tech
support is generally good.  Check them out at http://ontariodsl.ca

Ian

--
Tired of pop-ups, security holes, and spyware?
Try Firefox: http://www.getfirefox.com