Travan: Head Cleaning Cartridge (free)

Sy Ali sy1234-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Jul 22 10:32:22 UTC 2007

On 7/21/07, Alex Maynard <amaynard-vQ8rsROW2HJSpjfjxSPG1fd9D2ou9A/h at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Hi -- I have a Travan Dry Process head Cleaning Cartridge (unused) made by
> Imation that I don't need.  If you want it, just send me a mailing address
> off-list and I'll mail it to you.  Thanks,  Alex

On this note, I have a pair of tape drive cleaners:

Certance head cleaning cartridge (dry process) - compatible with
Travan, Travan NS, ITL 4000 Library series drive (not compatible with
HP drives)

2x hp dds C5709A cleaning cartridges

I could also throw in an Asus "40x max" CD-ROM drive and an old 4-port hub.